Agenda for TES October Board Discussion
BEGINNING QUESTION ... How well does TES Leverage Technology?
Ronnie K. Background (ronnie.personalawareness.org)
- Professional background
WGN TV - film editor in Chicago - 2 yrs
Computer consultant for global computer corp - 6 yrs
Founder Kaufman Group, Inc, a North American consulting firm - 16 yrs
Founder myCarStats.com, an internet company used globally - 10 yrs
- Board backgrounds
CAI - 850 family conservative synagogue
TJCF - Tucson Jewish Community Foundation ($100 million in assets)
ICFSAZ - International Coach Federation of Southern AZ
DRI - Divorce Recovery, Inc
- Other actvities
- Technology Accomplishments at TES
Engineered technology for R.Ken's library vision & making it a reality
Library software implementation
Design online library catalog
Video Recording of R.Ken's "Meet the Author Series"
- R.Joshua Mussar shiur podcasts podcasts.emekshalom.org
- TES Webpages shortcut links shortcuts.emekshalom.org
- Help Kathy as she requires technology assistance
- Assist R.Julie with Shul School Tech needs
- Technology Possibilities at TES
- Standard protection for web security on the network
- Automate online event signups and payment collections
- All events in newsletters to have an "Add to Calendar" button
- Online Giftshop Catalog for this coming Chanukah
- Computer Hardware upgrades and additions
- Sound engineering services
- Technology Consulting Services Offered to Committees
- Standalone webpages
- Office applications of sorts
- How could TES Admin and Congregant's benefit (or not) from enhanced use of technology?
- What if TES chooses to stay Status Quo?
- What if TES chooses to move to the Future?
- What if?